Please contact me to schedule your ceremony at 559-779-5510 or email@example.com.
Please click below to download the Wedding Application form.
Please complete and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Heaven-Pathways-Earth it is our goal to help you to make your wedding a very special day. I will meet with you in order to learn what your preferences are, what is most important to you, who you want to be involved in the wedding, and what customs are important to you.
I will work with you to customize your ceremony and to help ensure that it is perfect for you. In wedding ceremonies and vow renewals, each couple can tailor their ceremony to meet their own preferences and add their own individualized sentiments to make the occasion special.
I would be honored to officiate your wedding. I am ordained as an Interfaith Minister, which simply means that I believe in the connection of all people and of all religions. I welcome and honor all people. I am proud to serve the LGBTQIAP+ community.
“People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Note: We offer a 10% discount on Services to Students and Veterans. You must have current ID. Discount is not available on products.
Wedding Ceremony or Vow Renewal Fee: $250.00
· Minister travel to your Venue location (50 miles included; additional miles are .62 cents per mile from 78676 zip code) Or You come to my FREE Venue location in Wimberley, Texas
· Consultation by phone, email, or in person + ongoing communication throughout
· Self-written vows or Minister’s choice
· Wedding day Officiant and signing of the marriage license
· Photography for ceremony - optional free service (if photographer is available on your date this includes disk/flash drive of all photos)
Additional Services Available for Both Packages:
· Premarital Counseling - $75.00 an hour
· Rehearsal attendance - $100.00 plus mileage fee
· Crystal Grid Ceremony - $75.00 (includes a keepsake crystal)
· Herb Ceremony - $75.00 (includes herbs and keepsake jar)
· Jumping Broom Ceremony - $60.00 (includes keepsake broom)
· Handfasting ceremony - $60.00 (includes keepsake cord)
· Unity candle ceremony - $60.00 (includes keepsake candles)
· Unity sand ceremony - $60.00 (includes sand and keepsake container)
· Breaking Glass Ceremony - $60.00 (includes glass)
· Las Arras Ceremony (Modern Version) - $60.00 (includes keepsake coin)
· Lasso Ceremony - $60.00 (includes keepsake lasso)
· Garland Exchange Ceremony - $60.00 (includes keepsake satin ribbon and beads garland haar)
· 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your date
· 10% discount off the base ceremony cost (value $25.00) for students and Veterans with current ID
· Additional $50 fee for any holidays (also includes Christmas Eve and New Years Eve)
· Payment can be made through PayPal to email@example.com (ensure to include underscores), through Venmo @heavenpathwaysearth, or you can call (559) 779-5510 to pay by credit/debit card
Sherry was exceptional. She performed our wedding with such love and it was SO personal. She took special care to really get to know our preferences so that the vows and the service were unique to us. I would strongly recommend her to officiate your marriage. She gets it right and our experience was so wonderful, personal and unforgettable!
Dr. Reverend Sheryl is the best! She recently performed our wedding ceremony and we couldn't be happier with her professionalism, promptness, and thoughtful vows. She was easy to communicate with before the wedding and was early to the rehearsal and ceremony. Also, despite the fact we started late for both events, our fault, she was very professional and went with the flow. It even rained for both events and she was a trooper for the whole thing. We wrote our own vows but the Reverend Sheryl prepared very touching and meaningful ring ceremony statements. We found this to be very significant for our transformation and unification. We greatly appreciate her services and feel very luck and honored to have her officiate our wedding. Thank you so much! We will never forget the important part you played in our wedding and life to come!!!!
Patrick and Sarah
Reverend Dr. Sheryl T. Martin was absolutely wonderful! She was like a ray of sunshine on our rainy wedding day. (Rain on your wedding day is good luck!) She and her assistant were troopers when it came to braving the elements. She also took what my husband and I wrote on our wedding form and transformed our words into a beautiful ceremony. She had such a calming demeanor that helps soothe you at the alter, when you're filled with a wide range of emotions
Best officiant in Texas! :-)
I thought finding an officiant for a non-denominational wedding was the most nerve-wracking, up until we found Ms. Sheryl! Every officiant we spoke with before her had outrageous prices and some were even rude/pushy. We loved Ms. Sheryl from the start! We had a phone session to get to know each other and talk about what we could expect from her services. I have to say you can truly feel the warmth in her voice right away. She made us feel comfortable and her prices were very reasonable. She was very responsive throughout the entire process and even helped clear up some questions I had about the marriage license process. She was also very patient with us, as we took a long time to fill out our questionnaire. Ms. Sheryl followed up a few days prior to the wedding and was very punctual on the day of. W had a lovely river ceremony and it was everything we envisioned. Her words were beautiful and we will definitely cherish them in our hearts as we embark on this new chapter in our lives. I am so glad we found her!
I knew Rev. Martin was the one I wanted for our wedding the first time I spoke to her. She is an amazing person and really did an outstanding job for our ceremony. She really did make our day special. We can't thank you enough!! I highly recommend her if you want your special day to be magical.
The ceremony was more than we could have hoped. Sheryl is thoughtful about the vows she writes. They are individualized and touching. Very professional but warm and attentive too.
Our wedding was completely last minute and not planned and Sheryl and her place were PERFECT! We feel so lucky to have found her!